Monday, January 26, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique



It seemed to go by fast but the last project we did in G.T. was a movie trailer. For this project we had to create a movie trailer for a fake rated G movie. In other words it had to be a movie suitable for first graders. My teammates were Hannah Collins-DoijodeKeegan Kessler, and Leila Nelson.  The trailer plan document was really helpful for us when we had time to do something else productive. Our document was full of the things we had to do, like what scenes we still had to film, and we also used it to communicate when and where we could meet up. I did a good amount of work for this project. I filmed some of the scene, I helped write the voice script, I found the music and I chose the places to film.

The project requirements were: 1.) The video has to be at least 1 minute 30 seconds long. 2.) Must include foley, dialogue, text layovers, and effects. 3.) Completed voice acting script, movie poster, 5 scene plans, and trailer plan. Our team accomplished most of these requirements. The video has all the things required and is 1 minute and 36 seconds long (so close to being to short).

1 comment:

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy