Monday, January 26, 2015

Movie Poster Promo

Next up, a movie trailer + poster! The movie trailer and poster will be presented to first graders once we finish. My team's movie is titled "These Memorable Moments". The movie is about a girl named Sadie whose father died. One day, she falls down near a creek, hitting her head in the process. But when she wakes up, things are not the same. She finds herself in a parallel universe. There her father is alive! However, being there comes with a terrible price, and Sadie is forced to make a choice no one should ever have to make. Possible destruction of the whole multiverse, or her father?


In my "These Memorable Moments" poster I have a picture of Leila (Sadie) and Aedan (Sadie's Father) in two different creeks. One creek is our world and in the other is the parallel universe she ends up in. I am going to make it so that it looks like they are looking at each other through the water. I put in a blur in the back so its like the two worlds are mixing together.

Like I said, the title is "These Memorable Moments" and the subtitle is "If you had a chance to see a lost loved one, would you take it?" That was the line that got my attention and pulled me in. It made me think about if I would take that chance. Some other text I added in were the reviews, and the actors names. With a lot of my text in the poster I used kerning. Kerning is adjusting the space in between letters, and the space between the lines. Kerning is really great because it can make the text look really neat and interesting which readers like.

I think the effects I put in really made it look really cool. The blur made it blend nicely and you can still see that there are some greenery on Sadie's side of the "vortex to the alternate universe."

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your fade effects and LOVE you header!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy