Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?


Honestly... I am a procrastinator, and not proud of myself, but glad I got it off my chest. Even though I'm aware that I procrastinate, for some reason it's sadly like a habit now and I WANT TO GET RID OF THAT HABIT SO BADLY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW! :'( I think it's partially because of those times where your body doesn't want to move/lazyness). It's also because of my schedule though. The only days I have some free time are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but on Fridays I'm usually shopping with my parents. Wednesdays I'm usually cleaning with my mom. So really I'm only free on Tuesdays.

My weeks are usually really busy, as I said earlier, but that is maybe 75% of why I put everything off till the last minute. Sure I'm lazy but I'm also busy with things like Taiko and Chorus performances, and I film football games sometimes. So, that sometimes gets in the way of my productivity.

I would change if I could, but it probably will take a lot of time. I would change so it becomes a habit, to go straight home and do my work right then and there. I know I'm getting better though, I do that some days unlike before. YAY! If I just keep on improving on my procrastination "problem," I know I can become a proactive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy