Thursday, November 13, 2014

Finished News Story



Our story was about a student here at Kapaa Middle School named Kaylynn Drake, and how she is breaking tradition and is the youngest and only female fire knife dancer on Kauai. According to her two older brothers, she seems very comfortable on stage and can keep her composure on stage. Everybody watching her seems very fascinated and interested. This project was a team effort, so my teammates were Leslie Acoba, Sydney Nice, and Kaylynn Drake.

The Final video was aired on Hiki No (a student run TV show on PBS Hawaii) and it looked great on the screen. I know how much work was put into it so that made viewing it even more exciting. When we came back to school our team all talked about how it looked on TV, and I think we all watched it (I can't remember very well), but I know that whoever watched it liked it.

When it was our turn to get critiqued we all got nervous (as usual). Our video actually did really good apparently, it was voted the class favorite (below). That's why our video was aired on Hiki No (I think). On the chart on the left, a 4 means an A scoring-wise. So a 3 means B and so on. I think our video was really good and we deserved the score that we got. we put in a lot of work into it and it payed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy