Thursday, March 27, 2014

Practice Profile Story



Before the final product, there is usually a rough draft.  But, with this project, there was a practice even before a rough draft. Our practice story was about me and my hobby, Taiko drumming. Our purpose of our story was to educate our audience about Taiko drumming and to engage them with an inside look at a drummer and her individual story.  I worked with Brandi Baligad, Hannah Collins-Doijode, and Mikela Griffin.


My team chose me because of how interesting they thought my hobby was and how that hobby isn't that common (people find things they don't know much about interesting).  Taiko drumming was chosen because of the previously mentioned reasons, it is not very common and an interesting topic.

1 comment:

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy