Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FIVE TIPS FOR Improving Your Soccer Skills



In the first quarter of school, my G.T. class and I made Five Tips For... videos. My team had me, Brandi Baligad, and Mikela Griffin. We chose to do five tips for improving your soccer skills. I think we chose this topic because a lot of people play soccer and we thought that this could help some people improve. I think that we could have worked better as a team because we had a lot of disagreements. Also, we ended up not having as much b-roll as we should have had, and needed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haley! I really like your blog, the background is simple and doesn't take away from your actual blog. One question I have is... What is your favorite genre of music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... thats a hard one. Probably nightcore. :)

      Delete

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy