Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School


I am back to school as an 8th grader! I can't believe that next year my classmates and I will be high schoolers. Its a new year to improve and to enjoy. My favorite moment so far would be getting to know how all my teachers teach, and being in student council. We just started painting a poster for relay for life, and on that poster we are going to paint hand prints, so I'm excited for that. My biggest challenge lately would be finding all the materials in time, and getting a project right on the first day of school. This year I plan on getting straight A's at least twice, so to achieve that I am going to work my but off till the last minute so that it can be the best I can make it. Like with the project I mentioned earlier, it's due at the end of the day and I am still making it better throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy