Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Practice Story Reflection

The project we are currently working on in G.T. is an interview. My team has just turned in a practice interview of myself, a Taiko Drummer. They interviewed me by asking provocative questions and using composition techniques. We also got B-Roll, or supporting footage, and edited the interview, B-Roll, and then added and edited a voiceover by a narrator (Brandi).


Some challenges our team faced was that on the day we were supposed to film the B-Roll, I accidentally forgot my drum and we couldn't get much footage, but we did get some. Another setback was that only two people at most could edit at the same time so the other two people had nothing to do that was of use to the team. We did not turn in our project during class so we had to stay in during lunch to get it done. Our project was late and if it was is a competition then we would've been disqualified.


Finally, I would say that next time I could've been more responsible by not forgetting the drum and editing the footage in time. Even though our team does work well together, we cracked under the pressure and things got a little hairy at the end with Hannah and Mikela debating whether or not to edit it this way or that way; and Brandi and I not having anything productive to do.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I like that it is detailed! Great photo. Oh and by the way, I love the unicorn for the mouse thing!

    ReplyDelete

Soul Eater LogoCute Running Puppy